Thursday, July 21, 2011

Space-the final frontier

"My husband does not understand hallway closet empty I need. I want it clean ending, he is why he what don't want don't understand... I might be thought. ?


"All I want is you don't need one day when I was rushing. I always, hurry... Trying to me nothing I have fast or others. [Should I do, you can get to them fast. I feel like that or it is just me? ?


"It is there. I give up. Cannot clear the same sippy cups and shoes, junk mail and Kroger receipt... and it is at all the next day again, House or in the car... I can't do it anymore. I give up. ?


3 Separate voice mail messages to three different WAHMs. ( at work-home - mom ) referenced, I think they're all the same thing about. Space.


We to talk about work-life balance when we aren't spaces for to talking about actually. We ourselves and our families and our job-and try to ensure in the limited space. Time management, organize meals feng, 15 minutes, fighting off. Create any space or at least sense of space.


I white-space-loving unadorned walls and unusual empty square my calendar;-provided breathing room to feel. Airspace.


I space, Hill running hard or in a large puddle jump should. Should the space inside the reflection because to me,. There are hunting Ali should crawl spaces. You should spread out space yoga. Thought I can't imagine life as a writer without BACKSPACE have HeadSpace, and.


My husband is a safe space for me. My daughter is my play space. Do you under the large flat rocks it are ??????? It's definitely not my space.


It is win your space race?


No comments:

Post a Comment